Beginner and Intermediate Spins
McNally Swords Cycling club are happy to announce that we are running beginner and intermediate spins again for 2015 in September and October.
Non club members welcome.
A Cycling Ireland or IVCA licence is required if you intend on participating in more than 3 spins with the club.
There is no charge for these spins.
We are running two spins: 30km and 60km.
- September 5th – 30k Spin – Start 11am SHARP
- September 6th – 60K Spin – Start 9am SHARP
- September 19th – 30k Spin – Start 11am SHARP
- September 20th – 60k Spin – Start 9am SHARP
- October 10th – 30k Spin – Start 11am SHARP
- October 11th – 60K spin – Start 9am SHARP
- October 24th – 30k Spin – Start 11am SHARP
- October 25th – 60k Spin – Start 9am SHARP
North Street Business Park, North Street, Swords.
Please try to arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time, as all spins will start on time.
Before each spin there will be a brief safety announcement and ALL participants must sign the sign-on sheet.
All riders must wear a helmet and all bikes must be roadworthy.
No one is left behind (re-group at regular intervals).
Each rider should bring the following:
- Spare inner tube.
- A suitable pump.
- Tyre levers (A spanner to remove the wheel if your bike is not equipped with quick release wheels).
- A filled water bottle.
- Some food (e.g. small snack bar and / or a banana).
- A mobile phone.
- Some money (for emergencies).
For more information contact Alan by email: email@example.com or call 087 2138705.
NOTE: If you are under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must accompany you to the start and sign a consent form.